"I hope you'll make mistakes. If you're making mistakes,
it means you're out there doing something.
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes,
make glorious and fantastic mistakes.
Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here."
- Neil Gaiman
This T-shirt takes inspiration from a wonderful quote about making mistakes Neil Gaiman. This is the middle section of the quote that calls out to everyone to be daring and not be afraid to try new things. So go ahead, make mistakes. Make interesting mistake.
This T-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for everyone. So go ahead, buy a shirt or two. This won't be a mistake.
Neil Gaiman is the award-winning and acclaimed author of novels, comics, short fiction and film such as The Sandman, American Gods, Stardust, Coraline, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and children's book like the Chu's Day series. And he has graciously given us his permission to use his quote to raise funds for the Young Entrepreneur X Factor.
To thank him for his generosity, we will be donating part of the proceeds for the sale of the shirts to UNHCR, the organisation in which he is the global Goodwill Ambassador.
Thank you Neil Gaiman.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• In various colours
• Colours with Prints on the front: Black, Red, Brown, Heather Midnight Navy, Army and Forest
• Colours with Prints on the back: Heather Forest, Heather Deep Teal, Heather Raspberry, Mauve, Black Heather, Olive, Dark Grey Heather, and True Blue