Date/Day: 2-5 December 2019 (Monday-Thursday)
Time : 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Venue: Dwi Emas International School, Shah Alam, Malaysia
To complete the registration, please fill up the Google Form.
Dwi Emas International School is organising a Songwriting & Music Production workshop in collaboration with Perfect Cadence Music during the coming school holidays.
The “magic” of songwriting and music production is trainable. In this specially curated 4-session workshop, students will uncover the mysteries of songwriting and music production, all while taking part in lots of fun activities that will get your creative juices running wild.
By taking part in the workshop, participants will:
- come out with a little more understanding of music theory, and will hopefully start to develop pitch and rhythm recognition skills
- be exposed to new ways to capture and create musical ideas in a fun and interactive manner
- pick up concepts that will help breakdown the songwriting and production process into digestible pieces
- write new lyrics to an existing song or create own original lyrics
- create new melodies to the lyrics written
- explore tools that can be used to capture and generate musical ideas using digital software, and record a song