|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
“Failed at subjects. Had bad grades in exams. Not to worry, I'm a teacher." Were you ever a weak student in school? Always failing subjects and getting into trouble because you never got the point of studying? And because of that, you thought that you would never make anything of yourself? I get it, I was once there myself. This book is here to tell you that story you tell yourself and that society tells you, is rubbish. Not doing well in school does not mean you cannot succeed in life. Here is my story, one of the many possibilities of success. It's not about how good your grades are, it's about finding that passion in your life and using that as a reason to succeed.
UX Design Sprint Workshop
an EggHatch.Sutdio workshop
organised by Dwi Emas International School
conducted by Apptivity Lab
What’s the fastest and cheapest way to validate ideas through design, prototyping, user testing, and collaboration? Use the Design Sprint approach.
Date: 24 August, 2019
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Dwi Emas International School, Shah Alam, Malaysia
Fees: RM350.00 for each participant (Materials for the workshop will be included)
* limited to 20 participants only
What is it about?
The Design Sprint is an approach used broadly for user experience design in the industry to solve problems and test new ideas. The aim is to reduce the risk of bringing a new product, service or feature to the market. The methodology has been built upon by many independent designers and finally solidified into a 5-phase process by the team at Google Ventures.
The purpose for organising this workshop is to introduce the concepts and methodology of the Design Sprint to students and parents. Participants will have the chance to experience the entire process first hand with a team of designers who do this for a living.
The key takeaways:
- Learn how to put the concepts of design thinking into practice.
- Discover insights of designing UX with industry professionals.
- Conduct your own design sprints after the workshop.
What you will do at the workshop?
A typical Design Sprint takes 5 days to complete the 5-phase process, this workshop will attempt to condense the 5 days into 5 hours. The 5-phase process are as follow:
- Map - Defining the long-term goal and making a map of the challenge
- Sketch - Sketch out ideas and solutions with the emphasis on critical thinking over artistry.
- Decide - Deep dive into each solution and decide on the best ones to achieve the long-term goal.
- Prototype - Turn solution sketches into prototypes and learn about prototyping tools.
- Test - Carry out usability tests on the prototypes and learn by watching how people interact with it.
Who will conduct the workshop?
The workshop will be conducted by the top designers from Apptivity Lab, an app development agency that has been bringing apps to life in the past decade. Their clientele includes the likes of AirAsia, Axiata, Astro, Time Internet, Grab, Naza, Photobook, and many more.
This is the first in a series of special collectible pins from Dwi Emas International School. The pin features the Dwi Emas logo. It measures 3cm x 3cm and is made from metal with gold-coloured plating with a white finish. The fastener uses a butterfly clutch.
Little Star Night Light
A lovely glitter rose ring in teal colour with adjustable ring size.
A lovely glitter rose ring in pink colour with adjustable ring size.
These Christmas soaps fit perfectly in your hands and are great for getting you into that Christmas spirit! The scent of Eucalyptus and Peppermint will definitely get you in a festive mood!
Each box comes with 3 random Christmas shaped soaps and 3 Lavender scented flower soap (mini). Colours vary.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender Essential Oils, Mica powder.
This pin set is released in conjunction with the Young Entrepreneur X Factor organised by Dwi Emas International School.
The Dwi Emas logo measures 3cm x 3cm and is made from metal with gold-coloured plating with a white finish. The Entrepreneur X Factor Pin has a diameter of 1.7cm and has an enamel coating on top.
The fasteners for both pins are butterfly clutches.