*A revolutionary almighty ink pad that can be used for most materials, including materials that do not absorb ink.
*Japanese paper, vellum paper, cloth and unpainted wood will slightly smear.
* Please be careful when using slippery materials. If it fails on the non-absorbent side, it can be removed with the stays-on cleaner.
* After using the stamp, be sure to remove the ink with the stays-on cleaner as soon as possible, and wipe it off with water.
* Resin clear stamps (acrylic stamps) may deteriorate depending on the material, so we recommend that you test them in advance.
* Jet Black is an archival.
* Stays on Midi does not come with an inner lid (the outer lid can be securely dried to prevent drying out).
* Please remove oil etc. of material well before use.
* On non-absorbent surfaces, rubbing may cause a fall.
*Use : Plastic, metal, shrink plastic, rubber, leather, polymer clay, laminated paper, coated paper, plain paper, photograph, glass, pottery, terracotta, transparency (transparent sheet), painted surface.
*Drying time: 3 seconds (absorbing surface) to 5 minutes (non-absorbing surface) Depends on material, climate and other conditions.